Incident Report: Account Maintenance
We want to provide you a great experience managing your EventSmart.com account. As such, we are in the process of switching to a new account and subscription management system, and we want you to be aware of several things.
What You Should Know
While this process may not be convenient, it will help us ensure the integrity of your account:
- This maintenance will happen over the course of 10 business days (August 1 - August 12, 2017).
- Your event website will continue to function normally.
- You will not have access to manage your subscriptions until after the account maintenance is complete.
- Any billing that would have occurred during this period will resume after the maintenance is complete.
- Any free trials will continue for the duration maintenance. That means if you have a free trial for a paid plan or feature, it will remain free until after the maintenance is complete.
- If you have a free trial that would have expired during the maintenance window and you don’t want to be billed when the maintenance is complete, then please contact us and we will make sure your subscription is cancelled. Please provide the following information: event website address, username, name of subscription to cancel.
- Your subscription information will always remain safe and secure.
We think you will like these changes when we are done.
- A new account page is coming which makes it easier to manage your account and subscriptions.
- You will be able to print PDF copies of your invoices and receipts from your account page.
- You will see improved email notifications about subscriptions activity, successful and failed payments, advanced notice about trials and subscriptions expiring or changing, and upcoming charges.
- Easier to managing how you pay for your subscriptions (changing which credit or debit card you are using).
- Support for paying for subscriptions via PayPal in addition to a credit/debit card.
- This update also helps us get closer to letting you manage subscriptions for multiple event websites from one account.
We apologize for any inconvenience, please contact us with any questions or concerns.