How to Embed the Ticket Selector in a Squarespace Website Page
Adding a event ticket selector in a Squarespace website page is quick and easy using Event Smart. If you have already created your event, follow the instructions below.
Step 1 - Copy the embed code from Event Smart
1. Click the " Embed" tab from within the Event Smart event editor.
2. Select and copy the iframe code from the modal popup window.
Step 2 - Set up the integration in Squarespace
1. Login to your Squarespace site. Open the Content Manager and select the page you would like your Event Smart ticket selector to appear on.
2. click an Insert Point where you would like to add your Code Block.
3. In the Block Menu scroll down to More and click the Code Block to add it to the Insert Point.
You can also click and drag the Code Block to place it in a different area of the page.
To use code to display content on your site, make sure the drop down menu in the editor is set to HTML before adding your valid HTML code.
4. Paste the widget code (which you copied at Step 1.2 (above)) and click Apply.
5. Click on the Save button to preview your booking page
Step 3 - View Your Squarespace Website