Appearance > Customize
This page allows users to change certain Theme features such as color and layout in a live preview format.
Here are the options the "Singl" theme provides. Remember, other Themes may provide a different set of options, or no options at all.
Site Title & Tag Line
Choose a title and tag line for your site.
- Site Title - Text box for site title
- Tag Line - Text box for tag line
- Display - Checkbox to enable or hide the display of title and tag line
The color of the title and background as displayed by the theme.
- Site Title - Enter the HTML color number related to the title color desired, or select the default color button to restore the default state, or pick a color from the interactive color picker.
- Background Color - Select a color in the same manner as for the title. This background may only be visible on wide displays.
Select an optional header image, such as a logo or banner to display in the top portion of the website.
Select an optional background image to use in place of the solid color specified in Colors above.
- No Image - The default state.
- Upload New - Either drag/drop a background image file on the provided box of follow the "select a file" link to launch your O/S file selection dialog.
Static Front Page
You site's home page can either contain your latest posts or display a static page or post.
- Your latest posts
- A static page - select either a post or page from the drop downs.